TGS Aitia Hong Kong
TGS Aitia Hong Kong is a quality driven practice who believe in the importance of upholding the highest standard of CPAs in Hong Kong. TGS Aitia Hong Kong’s mission is that through leading by examples, they are able to start young accountants on the right track and to steer experienced ones into the path of success.
TGS Aitia Hong Kong are a fast-growing CPA practice who has been building our business upon a professional approach to work and a focused attention to clients’ needs. TGS Aitia Hong Kong has securely established themselves as one of the leading CPA choice in Hong Kong through their high integrity and competence demonstrated in conducting their work.
TGS Aitia Hong Kong is a member of TGS Global network. Through the network, TGS Aitia Hong Kong is able to share their resources and expertise in this active and dynamic group, supporting clients who have international business needs.
TGS Aitia Hong Kong advocates at:
- Professionalism in handling clients and staff
- Commitment in work undertakings
- Adhering to integrity
- Positive attitude of being proactive, solution driven and value-adding
- Building a culture that is sustainable
TGS Aitia Hong Kong clients’ business types range from family-owned to SMEs, and to multinational conglomerates. Their industries spread over real estate, e-commerce, regulated financial services, fashion retailers, media, entertainment, electronics, technology and new energy. The list includes both private and listed companies.
TGS Aitia Hong Kong builds successful long-term business relationship with their clients through trust, professionalism and technical excellence. TGS Aitia Hong Kong clients stay with us because they share similar vision in maintaining high international standards and quality control. This relationship is reinforced by continually looking for ways to improve on existing quality, and serious about achieving win-win situations for all stakeholders.
All audit and assurance directors at TGS Aitia Hong Kong CPA Limited are qualified practicing accountants in Hong Kong, with good business acumen and possess all-round expertise and experience.
TGS Aitia Hong Kong invests significantly in their staff and technical capability such that they receive stringent training; TGS Aitia Hong Kong are confident that they are able to face the strongest challenges that the rapidly changing environment in financial reporting, auditing and other regulatory requirements that are presented to them.
TGS Aitia Hong Kong aims to help corporate achieve their goals. Their services are full ranged and can be divided into the following divisions:
- International Business division – auditing and assurance under IFRS, cross-border and multi-jurisdiction taxation planning, facilitate in-bound and out-bound investment processes; corporate management services for headquarters, business set up, trade processing, business consulting and wealth planning and management
- Internal Control and Forensic division – compliance review and investigation
- Corporate Finance division – IPO support, financial due diligence
- Capital Advisory division – fund raising advisory, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Tax Advisory and Consulting division – Hong Kong and international
- Regulated Industries division – funds and trusts set up advisory, and on-going compliance
2401, 24/F Dominion Centre,
43-59 Queen’s Road East,
T: (852) 34223823
Quantum Auditors & 123 Consulting joins TGS Global Network
TGS are proud to be in South Africa with our most recent member, Quantum Auditors / 1.2.3. Consulting. With offices situ
Massie Turcotte joins TGS Global Network
TGS are proud to announce a new member in Canada. Massie Turcotte gives TGS a presence that stands out from other
PGK Consultores joins TGS Global Network
TGS is delighted to announce the membership of PGK Consultores, Argentina. PGK is a dynamic firm whose partners began th
Garssa Consulting has joined the TGS Global Network
TGS welcome Garssa Consulting to TGS. In 2012, Garssa Consulting saw a gap in the Colombian market and established a hig
Nakamoto & Company has joined the TGS Global Network
We are delighted to welcome our first Japanese member firm, Nakamoto & Company / Nakamoto International Tax Corporat