La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc
La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc is a limited liability company created in 1970 by Françoise Hoffner and Mohamed Reda-Fathmi. The firm provides a steady and multidisciplinary structure gathering highly-qualified professionals. Since 1970, La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc is complying with the international standards of:
- Laws and Rules
La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc is the first CPA office in Morocco to adopt computerized accounting since 1970 and by implementing, programming and using its own software. In 1986 Mohamed Reda-Fathmi founded the Moroccan Accounting Standard Board and set up the whole accounting system that is currently used by all Moroccan companies. Mehdi Reda-Fathmi joined the firm in 1999 as consultant, then partner and now managing the firm. Today, La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc has developed strong skills on:
- Corporate law, including mergers, consolidations, reverse takeover, spin-off, LBO, company valuation, assistance to raise capital or debt through the banking or the financial sector.
- IPO due diligence.
- Private equity funds advisory.
- National and international tax optimisation.
- Off-shoring, BPO and ITO in Morocco.
- Legal and administrative assistance for expatriates in Morocco.
- Legal, accounting, tax, payroll processing, organization and information systems supervision, advisory and audit.
- Non-profit organizations and charity status.
La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc, with its core values of confidentiality, safety, infallibility, personalized approach and robustness, allow its clients to benefit from:
- Compliance with international and Moroccan regulations.
- Strong relationships with Moroccan administrations.
- A remarkable expertise in software development / implementation and use of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with CNSS, CIMR and Tax administration.
- A permanent presence by the client side.
- A single point of contact policy.
- A specific, proactive and evolutionary service personalization.
- A total and rigorous independence and confidentiality. All employees are submitted to a periodically reviewed NDA.
- A total respect of mandatory regulations in Morocco (Labor, Social Security, Tax and Foreign Exchange Office regulations) and in the United States (SOX & COSO).
La Fiduciaire Conseil du Maroc is used and able to provide professional services in all Morocco.
45 Boulevard d'Anfa
20050, Casablanca, Morocco
T: (212) 522487140
Howlader Maria & Co joins TGS Global Network
Howlader Maria & Co., Chartered Accountants is a professional firm in Bangladesh which is being formed to provi
Experience Provider joins TGS Global Network
Experience Provider M.E. Limited, is one of the top public accounting and tax advisory services firms in Jordan. They ar
Quantum Auditors & 123 Consulting joins TGS Global Network
TGS are proud to be in South Africa with our most recent member, Quantum Auditors / 1.2.3. Consulting. With offices situ
Massie Turcotte joins TGS Global Network
TGS are proud to announce a new member in Canada. Massie Turcotte gives TGS a presence that stands out from other
PGK Consultores joins TGS Global Network
TGS is delighted to announce the membership of PGK Consultores, Argentina. PGK is a dynamic firm whose partners began th